WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
BEST PAINTER IN STILLWATER,NEW RICHMOND, WOODBURY, HUDSON
Many people today sadly suffer from allergies and different types of sensitivities due to air quality. Because of this they might hesitate to get their house painted. We can help! We will help keep your family and the quality of the air in your home safe in the following ways:
1. We will HEPA scrub the air in your home as we paint. THIS WE WILL DO FOR FREE! The result? Less dust, less allergens, less paint smell.
2. We only use low to zero VOC paints. This means less off gassing of harmful chemicals. We also use high quality paints. This means that you can go longer between paint jobs.
3. We plastic everything off in your home. Unlike most painters who bring in dusty old drop cloths. We make sure that our plastic is new and clean. Because of this, it will not hold any smells as we go from house to house, it is easier to clean up, and will keep you hard earned belongings safe from harm.
4. We take our garbage with us. I know that this is something that you may think is obvious, but many contractors leave the garbage and it becomes your job to either get a dumpster, or slowly handle the dusty, dirty garbage and have it fill up your garbage can.
5. We also offer a FREE in home color consultation with a professional interior designer.
This means one thing for you. A safer and cleaner environment for you and your family. We are the only one who does this.
OUR SERVICE AREA
We proudly serve customers both in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
In Minnesota's Washington county we paint both the interior and exterior of homes and commercial projects in the following cities: Stillwater, Woodbury, Lake Elmo, Maplewood, Oakdale, Oak Park Heights, Bayport, and many surrounding cities.
In Wisconsin we are very happy to share our wall and ceiling painting skills with our friends in beautiful St. Croix County WI. Here is a list of just a few of the cities that we cover: Hudson, New Richmond, River Falls, Roberts, Amery, Osceola, St. Croix Falls, Somerset WI and many more.
Remember that we specialize in painting old walls and ceilings. We are professional residential and commercial wall painters. We can even scrape off the old acoustic (popcorn) texture and give your house or business a more modern feel. Our goal is to make your residence feel like it has new life. We will work with you to pick out colors, and to set up a schedule that will meet everybody's needs. Please do not hesitate to give us a call today, or just contact us by filling out our contact form. We will get in touch with you right away to set up a time to come and look at your painting project.